To read the Terms & Conditions for Advertiser, please click here.
To read the Terms & Conditions for Adstrip Publisher, please click here.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
1) If you are a Publisher we may share information about your Site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, prices and readership with Advertisers, Publishers or Users. We will not share personally identifiable information about you with Advertisers without your prior written consent. We may share your e-mail address with other Publishers and your traffic data with the Publisher who enrolled you into using the Service.
2) If you are an Advertiser we may disclose your contact information and e-mail address to Publishers on whose Sites you have ordered advertisements.
3) If you are a User, we may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you with Publishers or Advertisers such as the number of users who visit a Publisher site or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the Publisher sites that you access. You should contact Publishers directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of your information such as, for example, communications you may or may not wish to receive.
4) Other Disclosures. Blogads.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, requested by legal authorities or if Blogads.com has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of Blogads.com or any other person or to prevent or limit any liability or damage to Blogad.com. Blogads.com may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Publishers or Advertisers, or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize Blogads.com to make such disclosures.
5) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by Blogads.com may be used in the United States or if the Services are undertaken by Blogads.com for a foreign Publisher or Advertiser, such information may be transferred to that Publisher or Advertiser outside of the United States and you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
6) Merger or Acquisition. If Pressflex LLC is merged or its business relating the Service is acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
D. REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
If you are a Publisher or Advertiser, you may add, modify or update your email address, paypal address, name, mailing address and other contact information by accessing the "My Account" page on the Service. Other personal information may be modified or updated by accessing by contacting Blogads.com as set forth in Section H below. Blogads.com may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a Blogads.com Publisher or Advertiser. You should contact the Publisher or Advertiser directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them.
E. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Services, Blogads.com provides links to web sites operated by third parties. Blogads.com is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites.
Blogads.com stores personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it part of the assets of its business. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Blogads.com has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. You should consider any communication that you transmit to Blogads.com (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and agree that Blogads.com will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
Blogads.com uses reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The Services are not targeted at children, and children may not use any of the Services.
H. FURTHER INFORMATION
Attn: Tina Merrill
Phone: (919) 636 4551
Fax: (469) 398 0473
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that Blogads.com may have collected.
Section Headings. The section headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.