Morning Coffee: April 4, 2012
Some morning headlines to go with those last few sips of coffee:
- Baseball Musings: Game of the Day
Just in case you’re not American and didn’t realize that spring means baseball.
- Twitchy: Seacrest appears on TODAY, making special announcement
Maybe the 2012 Olympics will have a new “whitest teeth” event.
- AdVerve: How Pandas Get Sexy
Hey, at least if THIS sexy photo of you leaks, no one will know it’s you.
- The Verge: YouTube and Google Play offering Paramount films for rental this month
In case you weren’t already finding enough content on YouTube to waste your life away with.
- Lifehacker: Build Your Own Vertical Laptop Stand for $3
Now we just need some dorm room bed risers to turn our sitting desk into a standing one.
image by flickr user beppezizzi