Wednesday, March 28th, 2012
Drop everything (but your coffee) and read these five stories!
- Fast Company: 3 Ways That Google Is Searching To Secure Its Future
1. By not being evil. 2. By not being evil. 3. By being like Facebook… but not evil.
- dlisted: Lindsay Lohan Is Not The New Carrie
Despite an endoresement from Steven King, LiLo loses the role to “Hit Girl.”
- Jim Romenesko: A record for comments deleted?
Sure, a moderator has to do what a moderator has to do, but with such gusto?
- Tom and Lorenzo: Fall 2012 Trends: Ornate
It’s only just Spring, but Tom and Lorenzo have seen the future — and the future is like really embellished!
- Laughing Squid: Squid Hat Costume by Hiné Mizushima
Sure, we could tell you how to make it, but you’ll never be as twee as this preteen.
image by flickr user illuminaut