Morning Coffee: April 25, 2012
It’s not too late for one more cup.
- Tom and Lorenzo – Mad Style: Far Away Places
AMC’s Mad Men is known for its era-perfect costumes and scenery. But how else does the show use visual cues to move the story along?
- The Agonist – Probably Not the Way to Earn Respect
North Korea’s latest missile may have been a dud, but that doesn’t keep the isolated nation from making vague threats.
- Laughing Squid – Barack Obama and Jimmy Fallon Team Up to Slow Jam the News
Barack Obama: President. Candidate. Soul singer.
- FastCompany – Who’s Next: Pinterest Designer Sahil Lavingia And His New E-Commerce Site Gumroad
The teenager behind Pinterest’s popular design is all grown up and ready to change the way we shop.
- AdVerve – McD’s Goes Revolutionary Red
Just in case you like your manifesto served with a side of food puns.
photo by flickr user 7-how-7